Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you’re cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish we still talked
Purple: I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET’S FUCK.
Orange: I don’t like your blog.
Brown: I don’t like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.
when I commit to a person, I FUCKING COMMIT. if their depression, anxiety or life comes knocking, you bet your ass i’m at the door with a double sided axe waiting for a good fight.
you cant expect people, to always be happy, even if they are in love. because life doesn’t stop for anyone. But you can be there for the good fight.
my god why can’t everyone be like this
hey sorry im late i didnt want to come
Hi everyone!! Recently, marchandmad
& I both reached really big follower goals. After some thinking we decided we would combine our resources and hold a conjoined giveaway!
• Jersey of choice from any NHL team
• A hat of choice from any NHL team
• And a misc. of choice from an NHL team (meaning you can order any other thing off that NHL team (besides another jersey or hat)
• You have to be following Kelly (marchandmad) and I (it’s for our followers obvs)
• Reblogs and likes both count as entriesThe contest will end on December 1st, 2014 (it can be like an early Christmas present ha). We will put all the urls in a random generator and pick the 3 winners! Check out Kellys (marchandmad’s) posthere,you can reblog hers, mine, or both! If you have any other questions or if I left something out (this is my first giveaway oops) please feel free to message Kelly or I! Good luck :)
just accept the hockey. accept it.
"I remember when I watch that highlight, the first thing I think of, is ‘Look how open Kane is’."
All of the unintentional innuendo for them. All.
Aww thanks bae <3
Marching Illini at the University of Illinois Marching Band Festival
Official-nhl’s “article,” in which he claims responsibility for creating a hockey fandom on tumblr, is basically just him saying, “Oh this demographic of young women are only fans because I made them fans. This community only exists because I made it so. Women aren’t real sports…